From the Desk of Patrick Cruickshank, CEO & Director
Dear Shareholders and Partners,
I’m excited to share that going forward, I’ll be providing regular project updates through this newsletter. This will serve as your portal into the ongoings of Nine Mile Metals four projects in the renowned Bathurst Mining Camp in New Brunswick. I look forward to keeping you updated as we progress in our discovery of high-grade critical minerals.
To start, yesterday’s news release announcing the acquisition of an additional 10.78 sq kms of strategic claims adjacent to the California Lake and Nine Mile Brook VMS Projects was a significant move for the Nine Mile team (full release here).
I had the pleasure of discussing the significance of this announcement in the below interview, which highlights what this acquisition means for us going forward:
- August 24th – We shared the XRF results from the historic Wedge mine site. The full release is available here.
For a brief summary:
- XRF Lab Results: Indicated 29.58% Cu, 10.19% combined Pb-Zn. Silver & Gold assay results to follow.
- The data collected provides more context on the historical operations of the Wedge mine & confirms our drill program targeting.
- Ongoing work on property re-processed geophysics and AI stage 1 analysis.
- Preparations for our upcoming Wedge Project drill program are underway.
- August 2nd – Released certified lab results from the historic Wedge mine site. For those interested in the specifics, the detailed release can be found here. Key takeaways from this announcement are:
- Lab Results: The samples, which are ore from the Wedge mine and not chip samples, showed up to 19% Cu, 10.25% Pb, 30%+ Zn, 97 g/t Ag, and 2.78 g/t Au.
- Most of the samples consisted of fine-grained massive VMS (Cu-Pb-Zn) mineralization.
- Completion of property re-processed geophysics and AI stage 1 analysis.
- Upcoming drill program designs have been permitted and finalized.
Our efforts at the Wedge project site have been consistent and have provided valuable insights into its potential.
A Notable Addition: Kevin Hicks
We’re pleased to welcome Kevin Hicks as the newest Director at Nine Mile Metals Ltd.
With 38 years in the oil and gas industry and his current CEO role at Have Blue Capital Corp, focusing on Critical Mineral Investments across the Americas, Kevin’s vast expertise is aligned with our vision, marking him a notable addition. Full announcement.
As we move through September, we’re focused on the upcoming Wedge Extension Trend drill program and its newly identified high priority targets.
Our ongoing efforts are crucial as they resonate with our mission in Critical Minerals Exploration, positioning us to meet the emerging demands of the EV and green technologies sectors.
Learn more about the Wedge project in these video clips:
The Wedge: 100% Newly Acquired Past Producing Mine With Immense Untapped Potential at Depth
The Wedge: Nine Mile Metals CEO, Patrick Cruickshank, Shares An Update On the Wedge Project And Its Vast Potential
I’d like to express my appreciation for your continued interest and trust in our endeavors. As we step into September, we remain committed to transparent, steady progress. Be sure to subscribe to this newsletter and connect with us on social for regular updates.
CEO & Director
Nine Mile Metals Ltd.