Dear Nine Mile Metals Community,
October has been a month of significant progress and discovery at our projects located in the Bathurst Mining Camp. As we journey deeper into our exploration efforts, I want to share our recent updates and the path ahead.
The Wedge Project:
Last week, I was pleased to announce our plans to drill the Wedge Project, marking a new chapter in Nine Mile Metals’ exploration journey. A strategically located project, The Wedge sits incredibly close to the iconic Brunswick #12 Mine, promising immense potential. The full news release sheds light on the intricate details of our plans, which I further expand on in this interview:
- The Wedge Project has a rich history as a past producing Caminco mine, and I believe it holds a promising future. I recently shared an on-site update and elaborated on how today’s technology can bring new life to such projects. Explore the Video:
Bathurst Mining Camp’s Untapped Potential:
- Our latest insights suggest that it’s not about discovering new territories but about going deeper. Historically, the very deposits that gave life to mines in the area have been tapped into, but we firmly believe there’s more below, just waiting to be unveiled. Understand the depth of these deposits in our recent video, where we unravel the potential of what lies below: Watch the Video.
- Nine Mile Brook: We’re finalizing a 600-meter drill hole, with targets pinpointed using advanced 3-D and AI technology.
- The Wedge: We’ve mapped out nine prime drill target areas in our western camp portfolio, and will commence drilling once we’ve finalized the drill hole at Nine Mile Brook.
- California Lake: Post our 2022 drilling, shallow holes at California Lake have shown promising outcomes. Geophysical insights have led us to larger, deeper targets for our upcoming drill program.
- Bulk Sample Program: Advancing our bulk sample work on the Nine Mile Brook Lens, recent assay results have revealed impressive figures, including 10.14% Cu and 91.47 G/T silver over 15 meters. We’re well into the preparatory phase for a permit application, and will be sharing updates shortly.
Abraham Lincoln once said, “Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” That’s how we approach our work – with thorough preparation. Your patience and trust mean everything to us. I understand the journey isn’t always straightforward, but I promise we’re committed to delivering our best.
CEO and Director, Nine Mile Metals Ltd.